General information | Short Stay Serviced Accomodation
All our houses have shared fully equipped kitchen, shared dining / lounge area. All lounges feature TV and WiFi board band is installed at all houses and included in your stay.
The kitchen provides full cooking facilities, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster and microwave along with all cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
Washing machines, drying racks, ironing board and iron are all in place and available for guest use at no extra cost
Our team are available via phone and email to all guests, but not living on site we offer our guests a peaceful stay. We are warm and welcome people, offering a home away from home.
Group bookings are available and discounts for large bookings may be considered, though parties are not allowed at the house for the peace of the rest of our guests.
Now offering seven locations in Bicester, three in Oxford and Banbury coming soon. Parking is available at all of the houses.
We try and promote a peaceful environment for our guests and hence we don't usually allow children and are not particularly equipped for them, though with a whole house booking they would, of course be welcome.
Short Stays – Booking notes
Please read this carefully, it contains important details about booking a short stay room. These notes are based on past misunderstandings by guests. Please ask us any questions you have before booking.
Terms and conditions apply to all bookings, there will be variations depending on the booking service used, it is the guests' responsibility to read the terms and conditions before booking.
Short Stay rooms are self catering rooms in shared houses. Unless a room is marked as en-suite there will be shared bathrooms. Unless you have booked the whole house there will be other guests in the house.
All houses provide shared Kitchen and Lounge (a television set is installed in the lounge, not in guest rooms*).
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the houses, smokers may smoke in the gardens but must clear up their cigarette ends to the correct waste bin. Extra cleaning charges might apply.
Cooking is not permitted in any guest room, all cooking must be in the kitchen.
A washing machine is available at no extra cost.
Normal check-in time is 3pm. The check-in process is UNATTENDED, guests will be e-mailed and / or text messaged the access details, it is therefore vital that the phone number and e-mail address used on your booking are accessible to you when you arrive.
Normal check-out time is 10am.
Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged, we reserve the right to make extra charges for this and it is strictly subject to availability
Wi-Fi is provided at each house. Log-in information is displayed at each house, normally in the kitchen.
The cleaning team attend regularly to carry out routine cleaning of common areas and supply clean towels. Guest rooms are cleaned and all bed linen changed for each booking, further changes and cleaning will apply during longer stays, cleaning days will be on display in each house.
Recycling bins are provided in the kitchens, failure to sort waste correctly may result in fines from the local council, we reserves the right to re-charge any such fine to guests.
* We can arrange a rental TV in guest rooms as an extra, quality of signal cannot be guaranteed as an indoor aerial may be required, (min. 48 hour advance booking).
In addition to any notices posted in the houses, all guests must follow these rules.
1. No Smoking in the house, extra cleaning charge of £50 per room will apply for any smoking in the house.
2. Any signs of drug use in the house will be reported to the Police and your booking will be terminated without refund.
3. All guests must respect the space of other guests and the neighbours.
4. To avoid noise complaints we ask that you are as quiet as possible between 9pm and 8am. Please do not forget that whilst you might be on holiday, the neighbours are not and have to get up for work and have children to get to sleep. Avoid slaming doors, and keep the volume of TV / sound systems as low as possible. We reserve the right to terminate bookings without refund due to excessive noise.
5. Parking is strictly first come first served, before parking on the street please make full use of the drive space.
6. Only guests listed in your booking can stay in the house overnight. This is a fire safety rule, we must have an accurate total number of guests.